Moving cases to the Topic User Choice

There’s usually a section on ToS explaining the choices the user may have over his personal data. The cases regarding these choices are split in many topics, which slows the reviewing for contributors.

I suggest moving these cases to the Topic User Choice:

Case 338

You can limit how your information is used by third-parties and the service
(i.e. Right to object under the GDPR)

Case 309

You have the right to request lower Charges from Third Party Providers

Cases 140 and 184

This service allows you to retrieve an archive of your data
This service provides a way for you to export your data which in my opinion should be merged together (i.e. Right to data portability under the GDPR)

Case 195

You can request access and deletion of personal data rephrased per @Dr_Jeff’s suggestion to You can request access, correction and/or deletion of your data
(i.e. Right of access, correction and deletion under the GDPR)

Case 141

Inconvenient process for obtaining personal data
(i.e. Right to data portability under the GDPR)

Case 137

Users are free to choose the type of copyright license that they want to use over their content probably merged with case 222 since they seem to have the same meaning

Case 337

The service allows you to opt out of providing personal information to third parties which could be rephrased to You can opt out of providing personal information to third parties

4 Likes

The changes have been applied since no adverse opinions have been expressed.
The cases can’t be merged at the curator level on Phoenix, so I’ve moved cases 137 and 184 to the Deprecated Topic for the moment.

I’m not closing the topic at the moment since it involves a lot of changes that could be discussed

1 Like