Missing logos on the site

Hi! If you see any logos missing on https://tosdr.org and you have a 72x72 pixel logo for it, please upload it to tosdr.org/src/img/icons at master · tosdr/tosdr.org · GitHub

3 Likes

or if you don’t have a github account and/or don’t know how to resize a picture / convert it to png, you can post it here and we’ll make sure it lands in the right place.

1 Like

Can we make PR’s to update old logos as well? Saw that the top 3 Services have outdated logos.

1 Like

Is the correct size really 72x72? I looked info the folder and all the images seem to be 24x24.

The logos I wanted to add:
Lichess: lila/public/logo at master · lichess-org/lila · GitHub
Listudy: listudy/priv/static at master · ArneVogel/listudy · GitHub

1 Like

@michielbdejong I have icons that I think I uploaded correctly to github. I opened a pull request and then merged but I don’t know if I did it in the right place. I tried to add the files to the link you provided but it said " Uploads are disabled. File uploads require push access to this repository." Is there another location where you want files to be uploaded?

1 Like

You need to create a fork, upload logos to that fork, then create a Pull Request and @michielbdejong has to accept it.

2 Likes

Update: You can request icons now through Sign in to GitHub · GitHub

1 Like