Immunet & Bitdefender

i would like to add immunet
eula Immunet AntiVirus
wiki Immunet - Wikipedia
i would also like to add bitdifender as i use the 2 together and would like to know more about how my data is handled
privacy-policy Legal Privacy Policy For Bitdefender Websites
Terms and Conditions for accessing Bitdefender Managed Detection and Response Service. eula for accessing bitdefender managed detection and response service LICENSE AND SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR BITDEFENDER NETWORK TRAFFIC SECURITY ANALYTICS (NTSA) eula NTSA License and Services Agreement for Business Solution Eula Business Solutions LICENSE AGREEMENT Eula Box Subscription Agreement And Terms Of Services For Home User Solutions gdrp Enterprise Cybersecurity Compliance - Bitdefender non English links (from Legal Eula) Eula Box and Eula Business Solutions and Conditions d’utilisation des services et de l’abonnement des solutions grand public and Abonnementvereinbarung und Dienstleistungsbedingungen für Heimanwenderlösungen and Eula Box and Eula Business Solutions and https://www.bitdefender.it/site/view/eula-business-solutions.html and Accordo e Termini di servizio per l'abbonamento a soluzioni per utenti finali and Contract de abonament și condiții de furnizare a serviciilor pentru soluțiile destinate utilizatorilor individuali and Eula Business Solutions and Eula Box and Eula Business Solutions and Acuerdo de suscripción y condiciones de servicio de las soluciones para usuarios domésticos and Subscription Agreement And Terms Of Services For Home User Solutions and Eula Business Solutions and Eula Box and Contrato de subscrição e termos de serviços para soluções para utilizadores domésticos and https://www.bitdefender.pt/site/view/eula-business-solutions.html and Acordo de Assinatura e Termos de Serviço para usuários de soluções domésticas and Eula Business Solutions and Prenumerationsavtal och tjänstvillkor för hemanvändarlösningar and Eula Business Solutions i tried to include all of the links that are in other languages hopefully i got everything i’m trying to make this easier for whoever has to add the website.

3 Likes

@the_hoper

• The Service Immunet has just been added!
  • BitDefender: I have added most of the domains but there are still some left. Same with the legal documents as many of them are in Downloadable PDFs.
    I have added BitDefender to my (newly created) TODO list xD.

Will keep updating this topic!

1 Like