DissertationUK and EssayUK Five Links Posts

On Point 10580 which I created for the Red Pocket service, I noticed two comments by DissertatonUK and EssayUK listing five links each for dissertation and essay writing respectively. Are these bots, two others users, or just spammers? I visited a few of the links and they seem to be legit.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Same here, I was just adding points to the Steam ToS and linked to CBS’ privacy policy.

Sabotage in place??? :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I don’t know if they are bots or not but regardless, they’re posting spam that is unrelated ToS;DR. I went ahead and reported them and seeing what can be done about their accounts.There has been a rise lately in spam and if you see a link that isn’t referring to case/point on ToS;DR try not to click on it, it could be a security risk. Some people/bots are just advertising or getting paid for visitors on their site but there is a possibility for links to have more malicious reasons like phishing or viruses.

4 Likes

In addition, try installing security extensions for your installer (such as HTTPS Everywhere, Decentraleyes, etc.) to curb phishing attempts more succesfully.

4 Likes